Climbing 3000m summits
Routes to the highest summits of the Pyrenees for the easiest routes, where you will enjoy a striking alpine environment with glaciers “ibones”, and the stunning views offered by these mountains.
Skill level: Difficult
- Terrain: High Mountain (rocky places, glacier and snow).
- Height difference: 1.200 – 1.800 m.
Duration: 8 – 12 h.
Ratio (guide / clients): 1/4 – 6 (depending on the difficulty and conditions of the terrain).
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Good level of fitness.
- Aneto (3.404 m.)
- Posets (3.375 m.)
- Perdiguero (3.221 m.)
- Maladeta (3.308 m.)
- Tuca de Alba (3.107 m.)
- Tuca de Vallibierna y Culebras (3.056 m.)
Groups of 5 pax or more (formed at source): Request a budget.
Exclusivity: If you want an exclusive guide for the activity, the minimum price will correspond to 4 pax.
- Guide service.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Technical and safety equipment.
If the ascent is done in 2 days, spending night in shelter, the budget will include the SUPPLEMENTARY EXPENSES OF THE GUIDE, for overnigth stay in refuge (to be paid by the whole group):
- 100 € by the approach to the refuge.
- Guide expenses at the refuge.