The Aneto trekking is one of the most spectacular routes that can be done in the Pyrenees.
This trek crosses the valleys of Ballibierna, Llauset, Salenques and Benasque, culminating with the ascent to the Aneto peak (3,404 m).
The trekking of Aneto is a complete and demanding tour, where you will enjoy a varied and spectacular high mountain landscape, passing through a large number of mountain lakes, forests and the Aneto glacier, to finish crowning the highest peak of the Pyrenees, the Aneto peak (3,404 m.)
Enjoy a unique experience making the Aneto trek accompanied by one of our guides.
Skill level: High
- Terrain: High mountain (rocky places, snow and glacier).
- Height difference: 3.827 m.
- Long: 35 km.
Journeys: 3 (2 of them in lodges ).
- 1st Journey: Rfg. Coronas – Rfg. de Llauset.
- 2nd Journey: Rfg. de Llauset – Rfg. de Renclusa.
- 3rd Journey: Rfg. de Renclusa – ANETO – Rfg. Coronas.
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Good physical condition.
|3 or more||250 €|
- Guide service and expenses.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Technical and safety equipment.
- Personal expenses in mountain refuges (overnight stay and meals).