Canyoning advanced course
This course is designed for canyoners who are keen to gain the knowledge, skills and advanced techniques needed to descend high difficulty canyons safely and independently.
- Gear and logistics.
- Advanced progression techniques.
- Basic self-rescue techniques.
- Hydrology and white waters (basic concepts).
- 4 days (can be over 2 weekends)
Dates: April – October (except from 20 July to 20 August).
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Abseiling skills.
- Previous canyoning experience.
- Know how to swim.
|3 or more||280 €|
- Photos and videos of the course.
- Technical Equipment
- Teaching materials.
- Assistance and accident insurance.