Trails through the main glaciers of the Natural Park. Ice, crevasses and bergschrunds illustrate these precious elements of the Pyrenees, surrounded by the highest summits that make up a unique high mountain scenery.
Skill level: Difficult.
- Terrain: High Mountain (rocky places, glacier and snow).
- Height difference: 1.000 – 1.300 m.
- Long: 8 – 15 km.
Duration: 6 – 8 h.
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Good level of fitness.
- Glaciar del Aneto
- Glaciar de las Maladetas
|3 or more*||70 €|
* 10% discount for groups of 6 or more people, originally formed.*
- Guide service.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Technical and safety equipment.