The Posets Trekking is probably the most popular trail in the Posets_Maladetas Natural Park.
The route goes round the Posets massif (3375m), the second highest summit of the Pyrenees. The great variety of scenery, the high mountain atmosphere when surrounded by peaks more than 3000m, the “ibones (mountain lakes) and the forests…with each beauty spot we pass, you can’t fail to be surprised and delighted.
Skill level: Medium.
Terrain: High/medium mountain (meadows, rocky places and snow)
- Height difference: 3094m.
- Long: 42 km.
Journeys: 4 (3 of them in lodges)
- 1st Journey: Rfg. de Estós.
- 2nd Journey: Rfg. de Estós – Rfg. de Viadós.
- 3rd Journey: Rfg. de Viadós – Rfg. Ángel Orús.
- 4th Journey: Rfg. Ángel Orús – Estós Valley.
- Minimum age: 15 years.
|6 or more||265 €|
- Guide service and expenses.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Technical and safety equipment.
- Personal expenses in mountain refuges (overnight stay and meals).