- Please bear in mind that any sport activity taking place in a natural environment carries inherent risks. You should be aware of and accept these risks, and be responsible for your own actions and behaviour. Carrying out these activities with a Professional Guide imply a “controlled risk” (there is no zero risk in these kind of activities).
- Carrying out these activities depends on the conditions of the weather and the terrain, as well as on the participants. Any major change in any of the conditioning factors of the activity may imply a MODIFICATION or CANCELLATION of the activity, at the discretion of the guide.
Regarding the Guide:
- The Guide is the SOLE and ONLY person in charge of the group while the activity is taking place. He will be the one to take all the decisions. Participants are to follow the orders and decisions of the Guide.
Regarding Safety Measures:
- Participants are to comply with the following safety measures during the activity:
- Follow all the instructions given by the Guide.
- Stay at all time within the group (no straying from the group)
- Not perform any action that has not been previously overseen by the Guide.
- Inform the Guide of any problem or personal difficulty that may arise whilst the activity is taking place.
Regarding Environmental Conservation Measures:
- The following measures are aimed at producing as little impact as possible while passing through the very delicate environment in which our activities take place, and in which we are strangers. Our ability to keep enjoying this environment depends on them.
- Always observe the specific rules that may exist in a particular area (Natural or National Parks)
- Do not leave the existing walking paths (do not take shortcuts).
- Do not catch, touch or disturb any kind of wildlife.
- Do not pick or disturb any plant from the environment in which we find ourselves.
- Avoid noise pollution (screaming, loud voices…).
- Do not leave any kind of rubbish or waste (organic or inorganic).
- The essential technical and safety equipment is included in the price. It is as follows, classified by activity:
- Summer High Mountain routes: harness, crampons and poles/ice axe.
- Canyoning: Wetsuit, canyoning shoes, harness, double fastening cable, descender, helmet and watertight bags.
- Climbing: harness, helmet and belay device/descender.
- Skiing: crampons and harness (ski gear not included).
- Snowshoeing: snowshoes and poles.
- Hiking and Trekking: pole.
- Via ferratas: harness, shock absorbing lanyard and helmet.
- Winter Safety Equipment: beacon, shovel and probe.
- All the technical gear used in the activities is compliant with the applicable European regulations.
- Any personal gear and equipment brought by the participants will be checked before the activity by the technical person in charge, and must be approved and in good condition.
- The activity contract that you sign includes a civil liability insurance, and an assistance and accident insurance.
- The insurance policies will only be valid from the beginning of the activity (they are not applicable to any eventuality that may arise during the transfer to or from the point at which the activity begins).
- Services of a Certified Guide.
- Technical and safety gear appropriate for the activity.
- Photos and videos of the activity.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
Does NOT include:
- Transfer to and from the activity.
- Ski gear (in ski activities).
Regarding Bookings and Payment:
- Payment of the activity must be made in cash, prior to it starting.
- Bookings and reservations: a 20% deposit is required to confirm the booking. Payment shall be made into the following bank account IBAN: ES66 0049 3578 1327 1409 9261 BIC: BSCHESMM. You may indicate the “subject”, name, activity and activity date. The payment slip should be presented when paying the remainder of the activity.
- Cancellation by you: only if we receive notification of your cancellation 24 hours or more before your activity start date will we be able to refund the money of the booking deposit.
- In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with our service or you have a suggestion for improvement, there are complaint forms available at the disposal of the clients.